18Wlamp

18Wlamp
lampsaraly

יום רביעי, 15 בספטמבר 2010

How it work , LED Lamps .


I'm new here, but know really save electricity, let's visit the blog, my goals are not for personal gain, I ask your help: 1) the addresses of small families producers for ceramics, (anywhere in the world "3" - if there is also an electronic address - will help very much) . 2) distributors or shops who deal at household goods gifts ,
stores that sell lighting products (to send e-mail addresses) 3) to give, my link at designers, architects, you have to contact them, ,if they need more information ask me, and ask to change, and save energy. 
I give free technical support and business support to  employees throughout the Third World ,it my mission and hope that more people and support will come on , Thanks . Shmuel

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה